Gallery ads is a thumb (video preview). It's designed to promote a tube. After clicking the ad, a users redirects to the promoted tube.
- Name – name it as you like.
- Content feed name – name of a feed providing videos. Limited to 23 characters.
- Content feed URL – feed providing info about videos. The feed should follow the following structure: video_id | Title | URL | Video duration | date | categories, tags | models | embed code | main_screenshot|, where | models | is an optional parameter.
- Provider website – a content provider.
- Campaign name – parameter which helps you to differ one campaign from another.
- Campaign group (optional) – you can group your campaigns by the offer, ad type, location, etc.
- Automatic activation checkbox – if the checkbox is filled, the campaign will start once the campaign's approved.
- Pricing model. CPC – billing for clicks. CPM – billing for impressions.
- Price – how much you pay for each click or impression depending on the pricing model you've chosen.
- Ad – the ad will be shown during the campaign is activated.
- Campaign active from/to – a time range of campaign activity.
- Categories – types of sites.
In this tab you can choose the sites your ad will be shown at.
There are two presets to choose from:
- RON – all the available sites possible. You can either blacklist or whitelist them to optimize your campaign;
- Premium sites – these are the sites from our exclusive partner TubeCorporate. Selecting this one you can choose the sites from the list provided.
List of the sites depends on the ad format you use.
If you need to limit your campaign traffic, costs or set some calendar rules, certainly visit this tab.
You can limit your campaign by the amount of money or impressions (depends on the limit type you've set). Both of the limit types can be set for:
- Each hour;
- Each day;
- Total limit for the whole campaign.
No need to set all the limits we provide for the same amount of money or impressions. For example, if you set the total limit of 5 USD and the daily limit of 5 USD, the total limit will override the daily limit, so the traffic will stop once the total limit is reached. We also have calendar limits which limit traffic for each specific hour of the specific weekday. Please, note that our timezone is UTC +0. So, if you would like to set traffic limit for an exact hour, keep in mind the time gap between the two time zones.
If you would like to exclude all traffic in exact hour or day, just set 0 in the cell.
That' all! Ready to get started?
Don't hesitate to contact your personal manager or live-chat support.
We’re here to help you 24/7.