What is a CPA Goal?
CPA Goal is a new generation of auto-optimization tools, based on machine learning and big data. The algorithm is able to predict what traffic segments are most likely to drive quality conversions at the desired price.
The CPA Goal technology is built atop of CPM bidding, and advertisers are billed for impressions, while the system is finding converting traffic according to the desired CPA and targeting.
How does it work?
There are three parameters you should keep in mind when launching the CPA Goal campaign: the number of impressions, the number of conversions, and your target price – CPA Goal. The CPM price will be calculated dynamically according to these parameters.
The better your campaign converts (think: high CR), the more traffic your campaign is going to get.
How are campaigns optimized?
Once the algorithm defined the traffic segments, it immediately starts to optimize campaigns according to the Conversion rate.
- High conversion rate – your campaigns get most of the available traffic, according to your CPA Goal.
- Low conversion rate – your campaigns get less traffic. The system will freeze the traffic slices where there are no conversions.
How to set it up?
To start using this feature, an advertiser should perform:
- S2S (postback) tracking set up
- Popunder ad format and CPA Goal selected
- Set up targeting and required price per conversion (CPA goal) determined
How to launch CPA goal 2.0 campaign?
- Login to your Clickadiila Advertiser account.
- Go to the “Campaigns“ page and click the “Create Campaign” button.
- Enter your Campaign Name, choose Popunder ad format and CPA Goal.
4. Choose GEO and CPA goal (conversion price).
5. Choose or create an ad creative.
Use Campaign URL you've received from tracker campaign as your Ad URL.
6. After configuring the rest of the campaign parameters, click "Сreate campaign".
Please note, that currently CPA Goal is available for Popunder format only.
Don't hesitate to contact your personal manager or live-chat support.
We’re here to help you 24/7.