When you check list of your landing pages, you can see the “Rejected” status in front of it. When you click on the name of your LP, you are able to read the campaign rejection reason.
Here is the list of reasons:
- Your Landing Page contains auto download - auto-downloads are prohibited on any campaign.
- Your Landing Page doesn't work - if your site is temporarily unavailable or it is under construction and there is nothing but this note on the main page, you should not submit this site for approving. Server errors are also included in this reason.
- Your Landing Page contains viruses - our antivirus found lockers, malware, phishing, ransomware, virus or similar.
- Your Landing Page has misleading information - your landing page does not correspond to the declared subject or deceives visitors.
- Your Landing Page contains illegal content - your landing page contains abuse, beastiality, incest, rape, violence or other prohibited content.
- Other reasons - the reason will be written by complaints manager .
If you still do not understand why your campaign has been rejected, feel free to contact Live Support