Here are a few simple steps of integration:
- Add Clickadilla as your traffic source on Voluum
- Set up campaign on Voluum
- Create you ad and Set up Campaign on Clickadilla.
1. Add Clickadilla as your traffic source on Voluum
You need to create the traffic source element on Voluum to be able to set up a campaign:
- Go to Traffic sources.
- Click the New traffic source button. The New traffic source - templates pop-up window will show up.
- Select the Other traffic sources option.
- Click the Next button.
Now you can fill the creation form to help tracker understand what kind of data it will receive in our tracking parameters. You don't need S2S Postback URL to track your data.
Please add all of our tracking parameters you need to get data from and save your new traffic source.
2. Set up campaign on Voluum
Choose the New campaign button (visible in all report tabs). The New campaign form is divided into two tabs: General and Destination. The first tab is used to provide general information about your campaign, and the second one specifies where the traffic should be directed. Please follow steps of this guide to create your campaign.
Do not forget to choose your Clickadilla traffic source as traffic source for your campaign.
Once you’ve finished click on Save. This will create a new campaign and also generate Campaign URL needed to direct traffic to. Now you can set up your campaign in Clickadilla!
3. Create you ad and Set up Campaign on Clickadilla
Log in to your Clickadilla advertiser account and create your Ad and Campaing. This video will help you to create a campaign easily and quickly.
It's important to user Campaign URL you've received from Voluum campaign as your Ad URL. Please add tokens to the link using the parameters and the tokens themselves in the same form as you specified them in the tracker:
If you have any problems please feel free to contact your personal manager or Live Support Chat.