Specific rules for all in-stream video campaigns:
- If you are using VAST Link - the skip button parameter must be set to 5 seconds. Otherwise your advertisement won't be accepted;
- The video quality needs to be high enough to be easily viewable to all site visitors;
- The video content must match the product you are selling after viewers click the link;
- VPAID is allowed only with additional approval (you need to contact Live Support manager or your personal manager for more details);
- You must own full copyright or be officially authorised to use all materials featured in the video (proof may be required);
- ClickAdilla reserves the right to decline video campaigns at any time if deemed unsuitable for the network or our publishers requirements.
Technical requirements for video ads:
- Type: MPEG-4 video (video/mp4)
- Video Codec: H.264
- Audio Codec: MPEG-4 AAC
- Video File Size: up to 15MB.
- Maximum Duration: Minimum 15 seconds, no limitation on maximum duration but consider the file size limitation above.
- Tip: We recommend you to make a video of 20 to 30 seconds.
What's the difference between types?
Video - it's a video that you upload manually on our server.
VAST wrapper with video - it's a VAST tag without player replacing.
VAST wrapper with VPAID - it's a VAST tag, which provides a framework for embedding in-stream video ads.
To set up campaign for YouTube video select Pre-Roll.